This was from one of my samples from my last order from DAVIDs TEA. I was wondering how well this would taste with the chocolate in it. Chocolate teas don’t always seem to do to well. However, I was pleasantly surprised. Even with out any creamer it was very chocolaty. Plus the cinnamon in it was awesome, not too little, not too much. Just a good amount of cinnamony goodness. Though if your not a fan of cinnamon, you should probably pass this one up. I kinda wish they used a toasted mate instead of yerba.

Overall it was a good tea. Not something I am dying to go out and buy, but not bad by any means. I would recommend it to someone who likes hot chocolate and cinnamon.

Check out the full review on my blog.
Brewing Specifics

Pot: Porcelain
Water: 8oz per steep
Leaf: 5g
Sweetener: just a pinch of light agave

I have been drinking and makeing tea for me and my mom for most of my life and have been starting to get into loose teas.

I like fruity, spicy, strong teas, Chai’s, Black, and Rooibos. I have recently been trying and getting into Oolongs…

Just love it and might keep as a staple
Really liked it, and makes a above average cup
Is good, but might not have a lot of complexity or wow factor. Is pretty average
It’s ok, but not great. Might need added ingredients or tweaking, and is below average.
Would only if nothing else was available. Would not recommend to someone.
Below 50