This was from one of my samples from my last order from DAVIDs TEA. I was wondering how well this would taste with the chocolate in it. Chocolate teas don’t always seem to do to well. However, I was pleasantly surprised. Even with out any creamer it was very chocolaty. Plus the cinnamon in it was awesome, not too little, not too much. Just a good amount of cinnamony goodness. Though if your not a fan of cinnamon, you should probably pass this one up. I kinda wish they used a toasted mate instead of yerba.

Overall it was a good tea. Not something I am dying to go out and buy, but not bad by any means. I would recommend it to someone who likes hot chocolate and cinnamon.

Check out the full review on my blog.
**********************************************
Brewing Specifics

Pot: Porcelain
Water: 8oz per steep
Leaf: 5g
Sweetener: just a pinch of light agave

I have been drinking and makeing tea for me and my mom for most of my life and have been starting to get into loose teas.

I like fruity, spicy, strong teas, Chai’s, Black, and Rooibos. I have recently been trying and getting into Oolongs…

90-100
Just love it and might keep as a staple
80-90
Really liked it, and makes a above average cup
70-80
Is good, but might not have a lot of complexity or wow factor. Is pretty average
60-70
It’s ok, but not great. Might need added ingredients or tweaking, and is below average.
50-60
Would only if nothing else was available. Would not recommend to someone.
Below 50