This is part of the Pu-Er sipdowns samples That I am slowly, but surly getting threw.

Ok, to be short and sweet I love almost everything about this tea. The smokey cedar notes combined with sweet and savory berry notes is good. However, the strong floral aspect of it is throwing me for a loop. It is that kinda of perfume floral, the kind that has a bite to it.

The later steepings and a long 1 minuet leaf drain steep I found to me be more pleasant. The floral bite isn’t as strong and it is more vaporous.

Overall I can tell this is a very nice and complex sheng, but I am having a hard time getting into it. It’s floralness is just so odd to me.

I have been drinking and makeing tea for me and my mom for most of my life and have been starting to get into loose teas.

I like fruity, spicy, strong teas, Chai’s, Black, and Rooibos. I have recently been trying and getting into Oolongs…

Just love it and might keep as a staple
Really liked it, and makes a above average cup
Is good, but might not have a lot of complexity or wow factor. Is pretty average
It’s ok, but not great. Might need added ingredients or tweaking, and is below average.
Would only if nothing else was available. Would not recommend to someone.
Below 50