Backlogging this from a couple days ago. Slowly, but surly working through my tea. Now if I can stop being lazy and log them in!

I made this ice tea style; it tasted fine warm, but this just seems more like an ice tea to me. The first time I made some I did my usual 2 steeping in one cup and added a bit of sweetener. It tasted pretty authentic…. AND STRONG! A little to strong. The second time I made this I did a combined 3 steeps and found it to be perfect. Minus the bubbles it tasted exactly like cola with rum in it! I am getting a slight lime tang, but if you want that to be more a flavor you will need to add that.

Brewing Specifics

Pot: Porcelain
Water: 8oz per steep
Leaf: 1.5 tsp (5 grams)
Sweetener: Don’t need it

I have been drinking and makeing tea for me and my mom for most of my life and have been starting to get into loose teas.

I like fruity, spicy, strong teas, Chai’s, Black, and Rooibos. I have recently been trying and getting into Oolongs…

Just love it and might keep as a staple
Really liked it, and makes a above average cup
Is good, but might not have a lot of complexity or wow factor. Is pretty average
It’s ok, but not great. Might need added ingredients or tweaking, and is below average.
Would only if nothing else was available. Would not recommend to someone.
Below 50