Ok so after a lot of messing around with this tea I think I can rate it. When I first saw this I was pretty much like, “PINAPPLE AND BACON!!!! YESTH!!!!”Plus I have been wanting a non-caffeinated tea.

Overall it is a pretty interesting concoction. The pineapple mixes well with the citric woodsy flavor, and with a dash of salt (thanks for the tip Frank) it brings out the savory and slightly smokey bacon flavor. The only thing is that the smell of the tea is a bit weird. It reminds me of bubble gum flavored couch syrup, but other wise it is a good tea.

Read full review here: http://tunesntea.wordpress.com/2013/03/31/tea-pineapple-bacon-rooibos/

205 °F / 96 °C 8 min or more

I have been drinking and makeing tea for me and my mom for most of my life and have been starting to get into loose teas.

I like fruity, spicy, strong teas, Chai’s, Black, and Rooibos. I have recently been trying and getting into Oolongs…

Just love it and might keep as a staple
Really liked it, and makes a above average cup
Is good, but might not have a lot of complexity or wow factor. Is pretty average
It’s ok, but not great. Might need added ingredients or tweaking, and is below average.
Would only if nothing else was available. Would not recommend to someone.
Below 50