How does this magic tea not have a tasting yet?

Anyways I broke my tea hiatus and got some more Southern Boy ice teas, a couple of tea flavors (including this one), that swirly blue Ru Kiln cup, and that blue gaiwan that I have been eyeing for a couple of months now. I was planning on buying it after I got all my school stuff straiten out, but with it being on sale plus my $10 coupon I could not resist.

On to the tea flavor. This is pretty much what happens when you use a tea ray on a root beer float. The smell of the dry leaf is intoxicating. It smells like strong fresh root beer. After I brewed it, sweeten it, and put it on ice I was blown away. I wished though I didn’t sweeten it as much as I did. It has a pretty strong natural sweetness to it. The flavor was just so strong and vivid. When I added a touch of creamer it tasted even more like a root beer float; right after it has been a few minuets and the ice cream has melted a bit and formed this creamy bubble broth. I bet this would taste good with some club soda mixed in. I am so glad I sprang for this.

Water: 2 5oz batches combined
Leaf: 1.5 teaspoon
Time: 2:30; 3:00
Sweetener: 3 teaspoons of sugar; though one would probably do.
Cup: 16oz cup with ice

I have been drinking and makeing tea for me and my mom for most of my life and have been starting to get into loose teas.

I like fruity, spicy, strong teas, Chai’s, Black, and Rooibos. I have recently been trying and getting into Oolongs…

Just love it and might keep as a staple
Really liked it, and makes a above average cup
Is good, but might not have a lot of complexity or wow factor. Is pretty average
It’s ok, but not great. Might need added ingredients or tweaking, and is below average.
Would only if nothing else was available. Would not recommend to someone.
Below 50