Frank….. why? Why must you re-blend a bunch of awesome tea around the same time that I bought A&D shtuff and a Music Theory book that I needed. resists temptation internally The funny part is that I was thinking about how I wish I could have some Banana Foster Tea again. I guess I have to play the creeper and watch till the stock gets to low for now.

This was part of the 3 month free trail sampler from Yunomi.

Steep 1: Classic smooth green taste, but with a bold roasted note and hints of mesquite.

Steep 2: Similar flavor as before but stronger and now has sweet undertones with hints of butter.

Steep 3: The butter flavor is not as present. The roasted mesquite not is stronger now and isn’t as sweet; there is also some mild woody spice notes

Steep 4*: Has a similar flavor as the second steep, but the roasted notes are stronger. There is a slight astringency and a light menthol like mint in the after taste.

A nice sweet and slightly savory roasted Japanese green tea. It doesn’t have a strong smokey taste, but instead has hints of mesquite wood spice and a small undertone of mint; depending on how long you steep it.

Full review: http://tunesntea.wordpress.com/2014/01/29/tea-obubu-tea-10-houjicha-light-roast/

I have been drinking and makeing tea for me and my mom for most of my life and have been starting to get into loose teas.

I like fruity, spicy, strong teas, Chai’s, Black, and Rooibos. I have recently been trying and getting into Oolongs…

Just love it and might keep as a staple
Really liked it, and makes a above average cup
Is good, but might not have a lot of complexity or wow factor. Is pretty average
It’s ok, but not great. Might need added ingredients or tweaking, and is below average.
Would only if nothing else was available. Would not recommend to someone.
Below 50