Made some of this for the peanut gallery tonight.

Peanut number 1, the elder, announced that he preferred it to the green version of last evening. Which I thought was amusing because the green version had honeybush in it, which is a flavor he particularly likes. About ten minutes later, he announced he really didn’t like it all that much.

Peanut number 2, the junior, said he really liked it, drank his down, and asked to drink his brother’s, which I nixed because number 1 is now probably coming down with whatever the rest of us already had.

I found mine rather meh. I remembered it being sweeter and having more of a vanilla note than I tasted tonight. But perhaps I’ve still got muscle memory of all that honeybush we’ve had lately still on my tongue and it’s that it suffers in the sweetness department by comparison.

TheTeaFairy

Peanuts + tea = super sweet! :-)

__Morgana__

Hehehehe.

Comments

TheTeaFairy

Peanuts + tea = super sweet! :-)

__Morgana__

Hehehehe.

90-94 First rate; top notch; really terrific; will definitely buy more

80-89 Excellent; likely to become a favorite, will likely buy more

50-59 Okay or run of the mill

Below 50 So-so, iffy, would definitely pass
or ick. The lower the number, the closer to ick.

Bay Area, California