Found this in the work stash. I am having to guess a little at steeping time and water temp (the hazards of not being at home).

The sachet has the most amazing, strong vanilla scent. No grapefruit, but a really lovely vanilla. A mix of beany and creamy. Mmmm.

After steeping I get a citrus note to the aroma as well. The liquor is a clear amber.

Really pleasant flavor. The grapefruit comes out more and more as the tea gets cooler, adding a freshness to the flavor that keeps the vanilla from being overpoweringly sweet.

Though I can’t justify any more tea buying, I am putting this on my list in case I ever manage to drink my way out of lock down.

Dexter3657

" in case I ever manage to drink my way out of lock down." That’s funny. It’s exactly how I feel right now. Out of control stash, not allowed to buy any. Great phrase (I might steal it…) :))

TheTeaFairy

«I can’t justify any more tea buying…» Hey, itchy fingers under control????

TheTeaFairy

Dexter, dunno what you’re talking about…

__Morgana__

TF, yes I’ve got the itchy fingers well in hand (no pun intended).

Dexter, lol, be my guest. ;-)

Comments

Dexter3657

TheTeaFairy

«I can’t justify any more tea buying…» Hey, itchy fingers under control????

TheTeaFairy

Dexter, dunno what you’re talking about…

__Morgana__

TF, yes I’ve got the itchy fingers well in hand (no pun intended).

Dexter, lol, be my guest. ;-)

90-94 First rate; top notch; really terrific; will definitely buy more

80-89 Excellent; likely to become a favorite, will likely buy more

50-59 Okay or run of the mill

Below 50 So-so, iffy, would definitely pass
or ick. The lower the number, the closer to ick.

Bay Area, California