Hmmm. My notes aren’t really about Vanilla Rooibos Parfait… they’re about plain old Vanilla Rooibos (full leaf) in a slightly different package, but hey, the ingredients appear to be exactly the same so who knows?

We had a few sachets left in my BF’s tin and I thought the peanut gallery would like this one. No. 1 didn’t at all. No. 2 didn’t like the smell but said he likes the taste, then confessed he really doesn’t. I’m a little baffled by kids who prefer plain green rooibos with a dash of honeybush or plain red rooibos to this, which has a lot more going on in terms of sweetness from the vanilla to the cinnamon to the apple. But that’s what makes parenting interesting….

I quite enjoyed mine. A nice little blast from the past.

90-94 First rate; top notch; really terrific; will definitely buy more

80-89 Excellent; likely to become a favorite, will likely buy more

50-59 Okay or run of the mill

Below 50 So-so, iffy, would definitely pass
or ick. The lower the number, the closer to ick.

Bay Area, California