drank White Pear by Adagio Teas

Pear again!

Not a sipdown but very close. Over the weekend for sure.

Tried it this time with a much shorter steep time (3 minutes) to see whether that would make the pear come out, even though it didn’t work with the White Tangerine.

I got a promising whiff of pear off the steeped tea, but it receded in subsequent sniffs so that what I mostly get is the tea base. I’d say it does help with the white pear taste, but only minimally. Like it might give more of a suggestion of pear, but not PEAR. It’s like squinting at something that you can almost read but can’t quite make out. Not a keeper for me.

Kirkoneill1988

fruity pear or candy pear flavor?

Barely pear.

Kirkoneill1988

not enough pear taste eh?

__Morgana__

Hardly any. It’s at most a sort of fresh water suggestion that could be pear.

Kirkoneill1988

Next time try 5-7 minutes an see if that works :)

__Morgana__

Tried that the first time, same result. Shorter actually gave better overall flavor.

Dexter

I have some of this but haven’t tried it yet – this does not sound encouraging. Sorry it’s disappointing.

Kirkoneill1988

dexter3657, well, everyone’s taste is different. me for example i don’t like weak tea much.

morgana , weird, usually the longer the stronger. well i do know that some teas steep fast, Ie: black teas.

hmm adding the 2 underscores at the ends of your name made it italic

__Morgana__

Dexter, hope you have better luck!

Comments

Kirkoneill1988

fruity pear or candy pear flavor?

Barely pear.

Kirkoneill1988

not enough pear taste eh?

__Morgana__

Hardly any. It’s at most a sort of fresh water suggestion that could be pear.

Kirkoneill1988

Next time try 5-7 minutes an see if that works :)

Dexter

hmm adding the 2 underscores at the ends of your name made it italic

__Morgana__

Dexter, hope you have better luck!

90-94 First rate; top notch; really terrific; will definitely buy more

80-89 Excellent; likely to become a favorite, will likely buy more

50-59 Okay or run of the mill

Below 50 So-so, iffy, would definitely pass
or ick. The lower the number, the closer to ick.

Bay Area, California