drank Vivaldi by Mariage Frères

I was going to continue with the next tea in line as planned, but then I got some unexpected good news. So I thought I’d find something with “that French thing” going on to drink as a celebration. (The good news: my first (and so far only) novella was accepted by a speculative fiction publication. As there are a very limited number of places that accept stories this length, I thought perhaps I might end up having to retire this piece without it finding a home.)

I’ll be more detailed and think about ratings in a later note. For now, I just want to enjoy this lovely fruity melange. Is it chocolate? Is it vanilla? What fruit is it?

Right now, I don’t care. It’s yum.

yyz

Congratulations! Very exciting news.

boychik

Congrats! So happy for you

Ysaurella

bravo for the publication ! to me Vivaldi didn’t work, I had it in a MF tea room and it may come from the preparation

scribbles

Fantastic news! Congrats!

__Morgana__

Thanks so much, everyone. It’s been a while since I had good writing news, so this was very welcome indeed.

__Morgana__

Ysaurella, I need to spend more time with it when I’m not on an adrenaline rush to see how it truly fares.

bluebelle

Wow, congratulations!

Thanks, bluebelle!

caile

That’s great! Congratulations!

Rosehips

congrats!

Thanks again, everyone!

Comments

yyz

Congratulations! Very exciting news.

boychik

90-94 First rate; top notch; really terrific; will definitely buy more

80-89 Excellent; likely to become a favorite, will likely buy more

50-59 Okay or run of the mill

Below 50 So-so, iffy, would definitely pass
or ick. The lower the number, the closer to ick.

Bay Area, California