drank White Symphony by Adagio Teas

Sipdown no. 36 of 2014.

The last pot is better than this morning’s, perhaps because in an effort to drink it up I went heavy on the leaf. It could also have something to do with having eaten pasta for dinner, so there is no danger of this being heavy in my stomach (the pasta is taking care of that job).

The flavor this time still has that planty note that isn’t my favorite, but there’s a really nice, pleasant sweetness to the finish.

I am starting to think that how you react to a given tea must be as much about what the chemical balance in your body is at the time as anything else. Maybe there’s something about tomato-based sauce that goes particularly well with this. Who knows.

90-94 First rate; top notch; really terrific; will definitely buy more

80-89 Excellent; likely to become a favorite, will likely buy more

50-59 Okay or run of the mill

Below 50 So-so, iffy, would definitely pass
or ick. The lower the number, the closer to ick.

Bay Area, California