drank Berryblossom White by Tazo

Though we’ve managed a sipdown of this at home between me, my BF, and the kids, I still have about 16 bags of this in my work stash.

That’s okay, though, because this has really grown on me.

During my recent tour of Adagio white teas, I kept wondering in the back of my mind why this tasted so different from those. Why it had what seemed like a richer flavor. It wasn’t just the berry aspect, there was something else going on. Then I looked at the ingredients again.

Darjeeling! That explains a lot.

I have a feeling I’ll be nostalgic about this one at sipdown time. It may even be one of the few Tazos I feel the need to keep on hand. At the moment I’m not prepared to say that because the other two, Refresh and Decaf Lotus Blossom Green, are really special in my view. But it’ll be close in any case.

pyarkaaloo

would like to try this! white tea w berries is always a nice combination, plus i think the addition of Darjeeling is a nice idea. it’s delicate for a black tea, so i can only imagine it giving a fuller body to this white tea.

also a huge fan of Decaf Lotus Blossom!! that green tea is just so lovely..recently bought a box.

__Morgana__

Yes, I think the Darjeeling is key to giving this it’s flavor. I think it might be too bland otherwise.

Comments

pyarkaaloo

__Morgana__

90-94 First rate; top notch; really terrific; will definitely buy more

80-89 Excellent; likely to become a favorite, will likely buy more

50-59 Okay or run of the mill

Below 50 So-so, iffy, would definitely pass
or ick. The lower the number, the closer to ick.

Bay Area, California