drank Green Chai by Adagio Teas

Sipping this while watching the kids’ kung fu lessons. It’s a little weirder this time than last. With these chunky mixes I think a lot depends on what actually gets into your filter to steep. The spices are a little stronger at the expense of the tea flavor this time, but not enough for me to mark this down.

I may try the rooibos vanilla version tonight. I’m pushing it as it is drinking caffeine this late.

Kirkoneill1988

does it taste a little like green tea?

Kirkoneill1988

cool :) i’m not much for chai tea. only this one. http://steepster.com/teas/tim-hortons/5895-chai-tea

Kirkoneill1988

i may try green chai sometime :) (had to fix error)

Comments

Kirkoneill1988

does it taste a little like green tea?

Kirkoneill1988

i may try green chai sometime :) (had to fix error)

90-94 First rate; top notch; really terrific; will definitely buy more

80-89 Excellent; likely to become a favorite, will likely buy more

50-59 Okay or run of the mill

Below 50 So-so, iffy, would definitely pass
or ick. The lower the number, the closer to ick.

Bay Area, California