Sipdown no. 77 of the year 2014. I’m sorry to see this sample go. This tea is going on the wishlist for whenever I am able to place a Harney & Sons order.

Ah, Brigitte. It has been so long since we met, and yet, like the best of friends we are able to pick up right where we left off, without missing a beat.

I am upping your rating slightly because you manage to pull off an incredibly full bodied flavor without bitterness or bite. You’re smooth, malty, cocoa-y, just sweet enough and all the things I said about you before are as true today as when we first met.

You are delicious.

Flavors: Berries, Cocoa, Earth, Malt

Sami Kelsh

Brigitte sounds nice. Would you be jealous if I made friends with her too?

__Morgana__

Oh no, not at all. The more the merrier!

YAY! flail

Comments

Sami Kelsh

Brigitte sounds nice. Would you be jealous if I made friends with her too?

__Morgana__

Oh no, not at all. The more the merrier!

YAY! flail

90-94 First rate; top notch; really terrific; will definitely buy more

80-89 Excellent; likely to become a favorite, will likely buy more

50-59 Okay or run of the mill

Below 50 So-so, iffy, would definitely pass
or ick. The lower the number, the closer to ick.

Bay Area, California