drank Jasmine #12 by Adagio Teas

Continuing with the jasmine theme….

The last time I tasted this was quite a while ago, and I made it in the Breville. Today I’m doing short steeps in the gaiwan.

It makes all the difference in the world! This is at least as good a representative of its type as the Adagio Oolong #40 is for its. So I’m bumping the rating to the same number.

This responds very well to short steepings. The little rolled balls of leaves opened up for me fully by the third steep. I didn’t record in my original note whether they unfurled for me in the Breville, but my recollection is that they didn’t.

I did two at 30 seconds, two at 45 seconds, and I would have done more but we are leaving for no. 2’s birthday celebration.

Between this and the Tavalon Jasmine Dream, though, I definitely got my jasmine fix.

boychik

Happy Birthday to your son!

Kirkoneill1988

jasmine green tea is tasty

__Morgana__

Thanks, boychik!

Comments

boychik

Happy Birthday to your son!

Kirkoneill1988

jasmine green tea is tasty

__Morgana__

Thanks, boychik!

90-94 First rate; top notch; really terrific; will definitely buy more

80-89 Excellent; likely to become a favorite, will likely buy more

50-59 Okay or run of the mill

Below 50 So-so, iffy, would definitely pass
or ick. The lower the number, the closer to ick.

Bay Area, California