I haven’t had this in a very long time. Today we were running out of the house to go to the laser tag place and I had to grab something fast. I didn’t have time to measure or think too much about water temp and I am down to very few types of bagged tea, so I grabbed this and stuck it in the Timolino.

I think that pu-erh isn’t really the best toodling around tea. Or at least not for me.

Which isn’t to say I didn’t enjoy this. It was leathery and a bit brothy like it apparently was the last time I had it, judging from my previous note. I just think that it’s meant to be sipped in peace and quiet and in smaller amounts.

I never realized how rushed my life is most of the time until I started having to fight for minutes to get tea made before leaving the house. Or even getting it ready to steep on the way. Sigh.

Courtney

Rushing is the worst. I hope you had fun at laser tag though. :)

__Morgana__

We had lots of fun! My older son finished second both sessions we did. I was not quite as awesome, finishing 12th and 10th. ;-)

Courtney

Haha, good for him. :) I’ve never played but it does sound like fun.

__Morgana__

It’s surprisingly entertaining. The first time I went I had no idea what to expect and I thought it would be a lot of running like paintball and I’d be dead meat. But one of the rules is no running, and stealth is rewarded. ;-)

Courtney

Very cool! I kind of thought it might be like paintball too. I’ll have to convince J to go one day.

This is the only place I’ve ever been:

Other places might have different ways of doing it.

Kirkoneill1988

i like to hide and snipe when playing laser tag :D

Comments

Courtney

Rushing is the worst. I hope you had fun at laser tag though. :)

Courtney

Haha, good for him. :) I’ve never played but it does sound like fun.

This is the only place I’ve ever been:

Other places might have different ways of doing it.

Kirkoneill1988

i like to hide and snipe when playing laser tag :D

90-94 First rate; top notch; really terrific; will definitely buy more

80-89 Excellent; likely to become a favorite, will likely buy more

50-59 Okay or run of the mill

Below 50 So-so, iffy, would definitely pass
or ick. The lower the number, the closer to ick.

Bay Area, California