Sipdown no. 101 of the year 2014.

Today it was a little on the too much side, really dense. Almost like an oil slick, really.

I attribute this to the descent of the chocolate pieces to the bottom of the sample packet and their concentration there much more intensely than its blenders intended.

I had some nicer cups out of this and the bottom of the barrel experience doesn’t ruin it for me.

This concludes the sipdowns of my SpecialTeas samples, though I still have part of a tin of Rooibos Lemon Chiffon. I’ve been enjoying it in the evening, when it has been populating the mug beside my bed. Though it hasn’t aged particularly well, it is far more enjoyable than the last tisane to fill that role, Tazo’s Sweet Cinnamon Spice.

Anna

I try to remember to shake all teas with big pieces of something or the other, but it’s so easy to forget.

__Morgana__

I know! I need to put a post it note on my counter that says “remember to shake.”

Courtney

Oil slick hah. How appetizing. :P

__Morgana__

Haha, well at least it was cocoa oil. ;-)

__Morgana__

Oh dang it: “This video is not available in your country.” I’ll have to search for it.

Anna

It is! Creepshow 2, ‘The Raft’, an adaptation of a short story by Stephen King.

Anna

(I guess it says a lot that it’s the first thing that comes to mind whenever I hear ‘oil slick’, haha.)

Hahahaha!

Comments

Anna

Courtney

Oil slick hah. How appetizing. :P

__Morgana__

Haha, well at least it was cocoa oil. ;-)

Anna

It is! Creepshow 2, ‘The Raft’, an adaptation of a short story by Stephen King.

Hahahaha!

95-100 A once in a lifetime experience; the best there is

90-94 First rate; top notch; really terrific; will definitely buy more

80-89 Excellent; will likely buy more

70-79 Very good; would enjoy again, might buy again

60-69 Good; wouldn’t pass up if offered, but likely won’t buy again

Below 60 Meh, so-so, iffy, or ick. The lower the number, the closer to ick.

Bay Area, California