Second tea of the morning after the trusty, over-tea-noted Earl from LeafSpa (which is marching toward sipdown nicely). Having had this yesterday, there was almost enough room to shake the packet (remember to shake the packet, remember to shake the packet). Next time I should be able to get a nice shake in.

I am getting the raisiny fruitiness of yesterday with the same not very strong chocolate. I got some chocolate chips in my mix today so I think perhaps it’s just the balance of this blend. Though I will make a point of trying it after something other than the Earl or as a first morning tea as a test.

I wouldn’t buy Raisinettes at the movies but would take some if they were passed to me during a flick, and that’s sort of how I feel about this tea. It gets high marks for living up to its name and for being a tasty tea that is not at all doing a number on my brain or my stomach. It’s nicely done. It’s just not among my favorites.

Stephanie

I wasn’t aware of this blend but it sounds nice! I love chocolate covered raisins :)

Comments

Stephanie

90-94 First rate; top notch; really terrific; will definitely buy more

80-89 Excellent; likely to become a favorite, will likely buy more

50-59 Okay or run of the mill

Below 50 So-so, iffy, would definitely pass
or ick. The lower the number, the closer to ick.

Bay Area, California