drank Decaf Chai by Tazo

Sipdown no. 111 of the year 2014. A big one. I started out with a lot of this.

Of my original teabag purchases when I first started exploring tea, I only have left some of each of the following: Tazo Honeybush, Numi Red Rooibos, Tazo Lotus, Tazo Refresh, Bigelow Constant Comment and four different Numi Pu-erhs.

Progress. I enjoyed this one for what it is, and I’ve spoken about what I like about it and how I judged it against its chai peers at length in other notes so I won’t repeat myself.

It’s not something I will buy again, at least not any time soon. I have a ton of loose chai, including some decaf, and I prefer the stovetop version. Having the teabag version isn’t all the convenient where I’d drink it most, i.e., places where I don’t have the loose chai ingredients and a stove top, i.e., at work—because I have to get a hold of milk and sweetener. So that sort of defeats the purpose for me. It was a good introduction, though.

Memily

Well done finishing this one!

music27note

I don’t blame you for still having Tazo Honeybush on hand. :) That one was essentially my bridge between teabags and the wide world of loose tea.

__Morgana__

My kids love the honeybush so I expect I’ll be sharing. :-)

Comments

Memily

Well done finishing this one!

music27note

__Morgana__

My kids love the honeybush so I expect I’ll be sharing. :-)

90-94 First rate; top notch; really terrific; will definitely buy more

80-89 Excellent; likely to become a favorite, will likely buy more

50-59 Okay or run of the mill

Below 50 So-so, iffy, would definitely pass
or ick. The lower the number, the closer to ick.

Bay Area, California