drank Sleep Tight by TeaGschwendner

I’ve been working this into my rotation every night for the last few nights as I have a ton of it having bought the smallest available TeaG size and I’ve decided it’s something that needs to be sipped down.

Last night I was drinking it while watching Grey’s Anatomy (am I the only person in the world who still watches that show?) and I was actually getting a pretty nice note toward the end of the sip, something that crossed over from savory into sweet right at the end.

Not enough for me to bump the rating, but if it repeats, it’ll make the sipdown somewhat easier than I’d anticipated.

Fjellrev

Come to think of it, I don’t really hear anyone talk about that show anymore. But then again, I never got into it myself and maybe I’m just coincidentally hanging around non-GA fans.

__Morgana__

It sort of jumped the shark a long time ago, but I still watch it because I need something to amuse me and there aren’t enough shows I like to go around. ;-)

Jennkay

I got suckered back into watching it through a friend of mine (the only other person I know who is still watching). Something about medical dramas/sitcoms always gets me..

Nxtdoor

I fell behind this season because there is so much good tv lately (Homeland, True Detective, House of Cards, Californication, etc etc) but yes, I still watch.

Comments

Fjellrev

__Morgana__

Jennkay

Nxtdoor

90-94 First rate; top notch; really terrific; will definitely buy more

80-89 Excellent; likely to become a favorite, will likely buy more

50-59 Okay or run of the mill

Below 50 So-so, iffy, would definitely pass
or ick. The lower the number, the closer to ick.

Bay Area, California