Second tea of the a.m. after the LeafSpa English Breakfast (which was pretty much the same as yesterday, so no new note).

I shook the packet this time. I’m getting much the same as I did the last time, but on looking back at my original note, I think there wasn’t all that much difference between my original tasting experience and my current ones. I still have the Cabury Fruit and Nut association, and I still get the cashew. I have to keep reminding myself that white chocolate is really butter and not chocolate, but once I do, I get the white chocolate, too.

In my original note, I seem to have been pleased with the subtle interplay of flavors and now I’m feeling like I’d rather be hit over the head with them a bit more. I don’t think the flavor has faded significantly from the original tasting, I just think that my expectations have changed given the much more potent flavoring in other 52teas blends.

Fjellrev

I hear you. When I want my tea flavoured, I want it flavoured.

__Morgana__

It’s funny, sometimes I really dig the subtly-flavored flavored teas as in those mysterious French blends. But 52teas blends are usually SO flavored that if one comes out subtle I wonder about it. LOL.

Comments

Fjellrev

I hear you. When I want my tea flavoured, I want it flavoured.

__Morgana__

95-100 A once in a lifetime experience; the best there is

90-94 First rate; top notch; really terrific; will definitely buy more

80-89 Excellent; will likely buy more

70-79 Very good; would enjoy again, might buy again

60-69 Good; wouldn’t pass up if offered, but likely won’t buy again

Below 60 Meh, so-so, iffy, or ick. The lower the number, the closer to ick.

Bay Area, California