drank Lotus by Tazo

If LeafSpa Eagle’s Nest Ever Drop has been my commuting to work tea lately, this has been my commuting home tea. I am down to my last eight bags of this, two currently steeping, four in my work stash and two in my home stash. So there will be a sipdown coming next week.

I really will be sorry to see this one go and I expect I’ll buy more, eventually. I have to get closer to sipping down all my decaf options before I do, though.

It’s such a pleasant light floral flavor that really isn’t like anything else I’ve had on a green tea base that can be abused with impunity and which doesn’t taste at all like a decaf. My association with this tea is floating on my back in a swimming pool that’s deserted and still except for me, in the late afternoon while the wind is rustling the leaves of the trees around the pool.

carol who

Empty as in no water? or empty as in no other people? LOL

Empty as in no people. Hahaha. ;-P

Jennkay

Hahah, I just had the funniest image of a person “floating” on their back at the bottom of an empty pool.

TheTeaFairy

Haha! I thought about the exact same thing!!

Suziqzer

Ditto… same image came to mind when I read that :)

__Morgana__

Well gee, that was a total literary fail! I must pay more attention to what I write in my notes while I’m in the office. ;-)

__Morgana__

I changed it to deserted. Does that help?

TheTeaFairy

Nooooo, you should have left it, it was just more fun that way :-) :-) :-)
That’s exactly the kind of thing that makes reading notes so much fun and interesting, and no worries, no one doubt your literary skills, lol!!! I’m French, i make REAL mistakes all the time :-O

__Morgana__

I make real mistakes all the time too. Homophones are the bane of the internet. I’ll be typing along and realize I just spelled something like their there because I was going by sound instead of thinking about it.

Comments

carol who

Empty as in no water? or empty as in no other people? LOL

Empty as in no people. Hahaha. ;-P

Jennkay

TheTeaFairy

Haha! I thought about the exact same thing!!

Suziqzer

Ditto… same image came to mind when I read that :)

__Morgana__

I changed it to deserted. Does that help?

TheTeaFairy

Nooooo, you should have left it, it was just more fun that way :-) :-) :-)

90-94 First rate; top notch; really terrific; will definitely buy more

80-89 Excellent; likely to become a favorite, will likely buy more

50-59 Okay or run of the mill

Below 50 So-so, iffy, would definitely pass
or ick. The lower the number, the closer to ick.

Bay Area, California