drank Lotus by Tazo

Sipdown no. 127 of the year 2014. I didn’t drink a lot of tea today—a cup in the morning, two at work, and a commute home with this, plus the last two bags in my bigass Shakespeare mug that looks like this: http://www.ebay.com/itm/Wedgwood-creamware-Shakespeare-mug-ca-1964-/161232245159?pt=LH_DefaultDomain_0&hash=item258a30d1a7

(Hope that link works.)

This isn’t goodbye, just until we meet again.

MzPriss

I really and truly like and covet your bigass Shakespeare mug.

Jennkay

I like how your not-a-lot-of-tea day would be a-lot-of-tea day for me, haha.

__Morgana__

Haha! Yes, I love my mug. And Jennkay, today I had an even less tea day. Just two cups. Crazy schedule and I drank some flavored water a couple of times because it was easy to get.

Peggie Bennett

Lotus is definitely my favorite Tazo.

Comments

MzPriss

I really and truly like and covet your bigass Shakespeare mug.

Jennkay

I like how your not-a-lot-of-tea day would be a-lot-of-tea day for me, haha.

__Morgana__

Peggie Bennett

Lotus is definitely my favorite Tazo.

90-94 First rate; top notch; really terrific; will definitely buy more

80-89 Excellent; likely to become a favorite, will likely buy more

50-59 Okay or run of the mill

Below 50 So-so, iffy, would definitely pass
or ick. The lower the number, the closer to ick.

Bay Area, California