I wanted to try this again to see whether I thought it was worth tossing into the take to work pile. It’s billed as a lower caffeine tea so I thought it would be good for work in the afternoon. I had it on the heels of my oft-noted English Breakfast.

After I tasted it again, I decided to bring it to work. It’s not a favorite. It’s kind of bland and doesn’t have a lot of flavor except the peppery flavor I noted before.

I’m bumping the rating down a bit because I’ve had so many better black teas lately, including from Kusmi.

Cavocorax

I saw the title and immediately thought, how were the other 40 Russian evenings? :P Cold? Probably cold.

__Morgana__

Hah! I know, and the other 209 Lapsang Souchongs and the other 107 Bouquets de Fleurs.

__Morgana__

or des Fleurs… as the case may be.

Comments

Cavocorax

__Morgana__

or des Fleurs… as the case may be.

90-94 First rate; top notch; really terrific; will definitely buy more

80-89 Excellent; likely to become a favorite, will likely buy more

50-59 Okay or run of the mill

Below 50 So-so, iffy, would definitely pass
or ick. The lower the number, the closer to ick.

Bay Area, California