Today’s venture with this was a comedy of errors.

First, after I added milk to the mixture and set the timer, I walked out of the room and forgot to go back to check, resulting in a foaming, overboiled pot when I went back into the room.

Second, after straining the leaves into a measuring cup intending to pour from the cup into serving cups, I went to rinse the strainer and forgot that I hadn’t removed the measuring cup from the sink, resulting in the addition of approximately one ounce of cold water to the mix.

I suspect it would have been better minus these two mishaps. I used TeaG’s Chili-Chocolate Black Tea for the extra black tea. Maybe it was a bit too much, though. I think I’ll try the last bit with a non spicy black tea for laughs.

I gave some to the BF (who loves spicy stuff) with a warning. A minute ago I heard “Whooooaaaaaa, are you crazy!?!?” coming from downstairs. He walked up here and said, “That can hurt you.”

LOL.

Courtney

Haha the last part. :P

OMGsrsly

That sounds like Kapha organic. Delicious, but yes. The spice could hurt you! :)

MissB

I’d say Kapha is more potent (really, that one needs to come with a warning label), however this is definitely a great, spicy chai!

__Morgana__

I haven’t had the Kapha, but I think this is about as spicy as I can go without paying for it later. ;-)

juliebeth

lol! if it can survive your treatment of it, it MUST be good! :)

__Morgana__

Haha, yes, poor mistreated tea. ;-)

Comments

Courtney

Haha the last part. :P

OMGsrsly

MissB

juliebeth

lol! if it can survive your treatment of it, it MUST be good! :)

__Morgana__

Haha, yes, poor mistreated tea. ;-)

90-94 First rate; top notch; really terrific; will definitely buy more

80-89 Excellent; likely to become a favorite, will likely buy more

50-59 Okay or run of the mill

Below 50 So-so, iffy, would definitely pass
or ick. The lower the number, the closer to ick.

Bay Area, California