Sipdown no. 133 of the year 2014. Another biggie, more than 4 oz of tea. Huzzah!

I had intended to do some methodical morning tea drinking today, but everything went pear-shaped because around 9 this morning I realized that I had left my wallet somewhere yesterday. Ugh. I had visions of spending the morning calling everyone under the sun to cancel cards, etc. Fortunately, the BF remembered seeing me holding my wallet at a place where we stopped for lunch after taking the kids to shoot baskets. I called the place and they had it! Even more impressive, everything was still in it. Crisis averted.

But as a result, I only had a cup of English Breakfast this morning, followed by this. It was an interesting tea, and it turned out to be a good commuting tea despite my misgivings given it’s hearty, almost black-tea flavor. It’s goodbye, and it’s goodbye for good because LeafSpa is gone, but because the LeaftSpa Blink Bonnie has a similar flavor, I’ll at least get to visit with a similar flavored tea for a while longer.

caile

Good news about your wallet!

I know, I was so lucky!

boychik

You are lucky, you would never find it in Brooklyn

__Morgana__

It was interesting, the guy who got it out of the safe for me said that whenever they find things like that they are careful not to even open them because there are so many security cameras throughout the restaurant they would get in serious trouble.

caile

I wonder how long they would leave it in the safe without opening it. Maybe after a few days a manager would look to see if there was ID so they could try calling the owner.

Maybe so.

keychange

What an ordeal! I’m glad it was found..that must have been such a relief.

__Morgana__

It really was, thanks keychange!

Comments

caile

Good news about your wallet!

I know, I was so lucky!

boychik

You are lucky, you would never find it in Brooklyn

Maybe so.

keychange

What an ordeal! I’m glad it was found..that must have been such a relief.

__Morgana__

It really was, thanks keychange!

90-94 First rate; top notch; really terrific; will definitely buy more

80-89 Excellent; likely to become a favorite, will likely buy more

50-59 Okay or run of the mill

Below 50 So-so, iffy, would definitely pass
or ick. The lower the number, the closer to ick.

Bay Area, California