drank MateVana by Teavana

Sipdown no. 150 of the year 2014!

I feel like I’ve accomplished something. On the other hand, I’ve got a long way to go.

I’m glad to see this one go. It’s marginally better than the other mates I’ve had including the flavored ones, but it is far from a favorite. Also, the more I drink it, the more I taste a weird liquor-y note, like a brandy flavor or something. Not fond of that.

Happy tax day to those of you paying U.S. taxes. I had to get an extension because my bank failed to send me the correct documents on something. Bother.

And happy Passover to those celebrating. Chag Pesach sameach!

boychik

Last night we watched “Prince of Egypt” for maybe 10th time.

__Morgana__

Haha! My kids love that one.

DeliriumsFrogs

I haven’t watched that in forever! When my son was little (he’s 15 now…), he’d run around the house yelling “LET MY PEOPLE GO!” If we were out in public when he did it, we got some strange looks. lol

juliebeth

haha! happily, or sadly, we’re still on the lego movie with my six year old. EVERYTHING IS AWESOME

that, and, i wanted to like MateVana. i could not. was quite sad.

__Morgana__

I know. I wanted to like mate, period. But it was not to be. About the Lego movie. Did anyone else find yourself completely not into it UNTIL the human kid and dad showed up? I became emotionally engaged when they showed up, and I kept thinking how much more I would have liked it if they’d shown up a lot earlier.

boychik

I have to agree abt Lego movie. But my 7yr old just ready to watch it 24/7. On the other hand today they watch Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows. And he is so into HP. He read all the books

Comments

boychik

Last night we watched “Prince of Egypt” for maybe 10th time.

__Morgana__

Haha! My kids love that one.

DeliriumsFrogs

juliebeth

that, and, i wanted to like MateVana. i could not. was quite sad.

90-94 First rate; top notch; really terrific; will definitely buy more

80-89 Excellent; likely to become a favorite, will likely buy more

50-59 Okay or run of the mill

Below 50 So-so, iffy, would definitely pass
or ick. The lower the number, the closer to ick.

Bay Area, California