Sipdown no. 153 of the year 2014.

I think I have figured out what Harney tea this reminds me of. Ready?

Queen Catherine!

And here’s the really amusing thing. I see that I rated this and Queen Catherine the same without realizing at the time what the comparison was.

I had the kids do a sniff test of what was left in this sample bag against what was in the Queen Catherine sample. They both said this one smelled more “green.”

Anna

I’m pretty sure my namesake can take any queen any day.

Just saying.

__Morgana__

Anna Maria Russell, Duchess of Bedford? Originator of “afternoon tea”? http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Anna_Russell,_Duchess_of_Bedford

You have a point there. :-)

Exactly that namesake.

Comments

Anna

I’m pretty sure my namesake can take any queen any day.

Just saying.

__Morgana__

You have a point there. :-)

Exactly that namesake.

90-94 First rate; top notch; really terrific; will definitely buy more

80-89 Excellent; likely to become a favorite, will likely buy more

50-59 Okay or run of the mill

Below 50 So-so, iffy, would definitely pass
or ick. The lower the number, the closer to ick.

Bay Area, California