This was what got me interested in giving tea another shot after a number of failed attempts. Now that I’m branching out it isn’t quite as stellar as my first impression, but I’m still enjoying it. The vanilla is very present in the aroma, but not so much in the taste. Still, the taste is pleasant — cinnamony, sweet, full. I can’t explain it, but to me it tastes “red.”

sherapop

I was pleasantly surprised when I tried the sachet version in a store (as a free refill). I was really just trying it to confirm that it was as gross as it sounded. In fact it was pretty good!

__Morgana__

Haha! I will always have a soft spot for this one because it was my gateway drug. I’ll be sipping it down later today-one sachet left-and I probably won’t run out and buy more, but I might feel moved to revisit it later. You never know. :-)

Comments

sherapop

__Morgana__

90-94 First rate; top notch; really terrific; will definitely buy more

80-89 Excellent; likely to become a favorite, will likely buy more

50-59 Okay or run of the mill

Below 50 So-so, iffy, would definitely pass
or ick. The lower the number, the closer to ick.

Bay Area, California