drank Cucumber White by Tazo

I’ve had this several times now and it has grown on me each time. It’s a lovely golden color and a very gentle flavor, though not “light” as in light weight. Each of the individual flavors is there and the tea is sweet and predominates in the finish. The cucumber is pretty interesting; it adds a freshness to the taste that makes me feel clean while I’m drinking it, as though I’ve just had a spa treatment. The lime is just a dab around the edge. Barely there, but adds some texture. The overall impression it left me with is one of coolness, even though I drank it hot, which I think means it could be a good one to reach for after a stressful day like I’ve had today…

Cofftea

Have you had Adagio’s white cucumber? If so, how do you think it compares?

__Morgana__

Have not tried it yet, but I will put it on my list!

Cofftea

I have lots to spare! PM me if you’d be interested in a tea swap.

Comments

Cofftea

Have you had Adagio’s white cucumber? If so, how do you think it compares?

__Morgana__

Have not tried it yet, but I will put it on my list!

Cofftea

I have lots to spare! PM me if you’d be interested in a tea swap.

90-94 First rate; top notch; really terrific; will definitely buy more

80-89 Excellent; likely to become a favorite, will likely buy more

50-59 Okay or run of the mill

Below 50 So-so, iffy, would definitely pass
or ick. The lower the number, the closer to ick.

Bay Area, California