drank Spearmint by Upton Tea Imports

Very smooth and mellow, not at all earthy-tasting. A nice, straight up spearmint. Though I prefer peppermint in terms of flavor, this gets high marks for being good at what it is.

95-100 A once in a lifetime experience; the best there is

90-94 First rate; top notch; really terrific; will definitely buy more

80-89 Excellent; will likely buy more

70-79 Very good; would enjoy again, might buy again

60-69 Good; wouldn’t pass up if offered, but likely won’t buy again

Below 60 Meh, so-so, iffy, or ick. The lower the number, the closer to ick.

Bay Area, California