Finished my box of this yesterday. I’d been making it two bags at a time in 16 oz water the last few times and ended up with a single bag left. That single bag cup was an improvement. It must have been the best ratio of water to bag I’d tried yet. The green tea was discernible in the taste. Unfortunately, the tartness was still too present, and the raspberry too missing, to make me change my mind about it.

90-94 First rate; top notch; really terrific; will definitely buy more

80-89 Excellent; likely to become a favorite, will likely buy more

50-59 Okay or run of the mill

Below 50 So-so, iffy, would definitely pass
or ick. The lower the number, the closer to ick.

Bay Area, California