Having discovered that I am not the world’s biggest lemon myrtle fan, I also discovered that dropping a bit of ground cinnamon into this significantly improved the taste in my view. It cuts the soapiness of the lemon myrtle, and boosts the taste of the chamomile a bit. However, it is easy to overdo it and if you do you just get a mouth full of cinnamon.

~lauren.

wow – something new! I just realized (reading your post) that I have no clue as to how a lemon myrtle tastes like. I don’t think it ever crossed my path.

__Morgana__

It tastes like lemon. But I had a bad experience drinking it straight when I was looking for an everyday lemon herbal infusion and I fear the experience has made me cautious in its presence. I can now taste it right away any time it is an ingredient and I can’t allow myself to dwell on it or I start to taste soap.

Comments

~lauren.

__Morgana__

90-94 First rate; top notch; really terrific; will definitely buy more

80-89 Excellent; likely to become a favorite, will likely buy more

50-59 Okay or run of the mill

Below 50 So-so, iffy, would definitely pass
or ick. The lower the number, the closer to ick.

Bay Area, California