drank Tazo Chai Tea Latte by Tazo

Tried this with nonfat milk at Starbucks today while picking up some coffee beans (sacrilege? but I still like coffee first thing in the morning ;-)). A very tasty, soothing, comfort drink. I picked up mostly the spices and creaminess of the hot milk on a first tasting, but will try a more discerning tasting next time now that I have a baseline. In any case, it’s enough to make me want to put milk in my teabag version at home.

AmazonV

ask for the no water chai next time – this is my favorite drink i get one every morning (grande no water soy chai latte)

i suggest using 2 bags for a normal cup if you make it at home (like a 12 oz mug size)

i actually am lazy and love to keep the concentrate at home

__Morgana__

Thanks, I’ll ask for that next time!

Comments

AmazonV

i actually am lazy and love to keep the concentrate at home

__Morgana__

Thanks, I’ll ask for that next time!

90-94 First rate; top notch; really terrific; will definitely buy more

80-89 Excellent; likely to become a favorite, will likely buy more

50-59 Okay or run of the mill

Below 50 So-so, iffy, would definitely pass
or ick. The lower the number, the closer to ick.

Bay Area, California