I think I may have nabbed the last of this, and I’m glad I got a chance to try it. :-)

I am about to start a chocolate tea frenzy. I have a number of different varieties that have arrived in the last couple of days, and I am sorely tempted to lock myself in a room and drink them seriatim until I achieve a state of enlightenment or pop, whichever comes first. But given the realities of reality, and the fact that I’ve become more caffeine sensitive over the years, that’s not happening.

Since I don’t yet have anything to compare this to I am not going to give a numerical rating at this time, but I will say that this is an adorable little tea — the rose petals give it a very sweet and cuddly look and are soothing to watch as they drift placidly in the water while they steep. They seem to contribute a slight sweetness and softness to this blend, though they aren’t something I can distinguish by taste individually. But that’s ok, because the main attraction here is the chocolate, and that is present in spades. Nice job, LIBER Teas.

LiberTEAS

Thank you… so glad you’re enjoying it.

Comments

LiberTEAS

Thank you… so glad you’re enjoying it.

90-94 First rate; top notch; really terrific; will definitely buy more

80-89 Excellent; likely to become a favorite, will likely buy more

50-59 Okay or run of the mill

Below 50 So-so, iffy, would definitely pass
or ick. The lower the number, the closer to ick.

Bay Area, California