drank Starry Night by The Jade Teapot

I feel Erin’s pain. My sample didn’t have any stars either, and that was the main reason I wanted to try this. I wanted to see the stars.

That said, this is quite tasty. The tea base is smooth and deep, almost a little chocolatey. The vanilla is substantial and rich, and smells and tastes natural and of high quality. I have a number of vanilla flavored teas at the moment and I may readjust the rating after I try more, but so far if I was to order one of the teas I sampled from The Jade Teapot, it would either be this or the White Peach. Right now I’m thinking more likely this, simply because it’s an oil painting of a tea.

SoccerMom

And who doesn’t love oil paintings! :))

LiberTEAS

I have not tried this tea so I cannot comment knowing this for absolutely sure, but I think that with this tea, having the stars are absolutely essential since they are also tea leaves and would thus contribute to the tea in some way. It’s too bad that your sample did not have any of the stars. If you have not yet tried them, I recommend trying these stars: http://www.redleaftea.com/green-tea/golden-star.html

__Morgana__

Thanks for the info, I will give that one a look!

Comments

SoccerMom

And who doesn’t love oil paintings! :))

LiberTEAS

__Morgana__

Thanks for the info, I will give that one a look!

95-100 A once in a lifetime experience; the best there is

90-94 First rate; top notch; really terrific; will definitely buy more

80-89 Excellent; will likely buy more

70-79 Very good; would enjoy again, might buy again

60-69 Good; wouldn’t pass up if offered, but likely won’t buy again

Below 60 Meh, so-so, iffy, or ick. The lower the number, the closer to ick.

Bay Area, California