Hat trick! The third from my original group of “starter tea” boxes I’m saying goodbye to in one day. Woot!

This is not one I will likely revisit, now that I have a better idea of what I like in chai, even decaf versions.

Doulton

I seem to be on a similar track to your own: I remember when I thought that Numi was the height of excellence—and it really is for the kinds of teas I can buy in my local supermarkets. Ave atque vale, Numi…you made a great transition tea and will always have a place in my heart.

__Morgana__

I agree, it’s hard not to have a fondness for it. I am really glad I started with this, Tazo, Twinings, Bigelow in bags as it gave me something to compare and contrast both within each companies’ offerings and with the loose teas I later “graduated” to.

Comments

Doulton

__Morgana__

90-94 First rate; top notch; really terrific; will definitely buy more

80-89 Excellent; likely to become a favorite, will likely buy more

50-59 Okay or run of the mill

Below 50 So-so, iffy, would definitely pass
or ick. The lower the number, the closer to ick.

Bay Area, California