And bye bye. I’m having my last bag of this at work today. I won’t miss it, but I salute it for trying. :-) And for its role in helping me learn what I like and don’t like.

Looking forward to the day when I have to figure out the logistics of bringing loose tea to work!

AmazonV

what do you have available to you at work? (sink? trash can in cube? hot water dispenser?)

__Morgana__

There’s a sink, but I have to walk a ways to it. Also a hot water spigot that comes out of the coffee maker. And a trash can in cube. My biggest concern is the water being neither the right temperature nor filtered. It’s ok for the stuff I have at work now as they’re just decent bagged teas, but it would be sad to ruin something that’s really nice b/c of a water issue.

AmazonV

So far i’ve had good luck using my Kati / paper teabags with my work hot water spigot (next to the break room, a ways down the hall), a timer on my itouch, and cube trash can. I can do black or herbal teas with my hot water spigot – do you have a thermometer you could use to get the temp of the hot water spigot? That was my main issue I just took the temp for a day a couple random times and it was pretty consistent – I certainly don’t bring in my special limited teas but so far I’ve enjoyed doing my good blacks (harney and sons, the jade teapot). So far the filter thing hasn’t been an issue but our hot water spigot actually is filtered (it’s part of a flavia machine). I hope you find a way, it is nice to have a nice cup of tea at work now and then.

__Morgana__

Yeah, I have a thermometer. I suspect the temp out of the spigot is variable and depends on whether someone has just used the coffee maker part of it or not. I’m still a ways away from being ready to give this a try, lots of bagged teas left. But I will keep the thermometer idea in my mind as the day draws closer. Thanks!

Comments

AmazonV

90-94 First rate; top notch; really terrific; will definitely buy more

80-89 Excellent; likely to become a favorite, will likely buy more

50-59 Okay or run of the mill

Below 50 So-so, iffy, would definitely pass
or ick. The lower the number, the closer to ick.

Bay Area, California