drank Om by Tazo

I have to say I’m thankful that I’ve come to the end of this box. I only wish I didn’t still have about half a box left at work to get through.

Over the course of a few months I’ve tried this sixteen ways to Sunday — lower temp, longer steeps, shorter steeps, shorter temp, cold, hot, warm. It’s just not something I look forward to no matter how I prepare it. Sometimes there’s more peach, other times there’s more cucumber, sometimes there’s more or less tea, but it doesn’t really matter. It just doesn’t send me.

I have to bump it down a few points for not even having the ability to grow on me over time.

RachanaC (Rachel)-iHeartTeas

Bummer but good for you for sticking with it till the end. Well, except for what’s left at work.

__Morgana__

Yeah, I don’t give up easily. :-)

AmazonV

pst, i’ve never tried this one, any chance i can have one? i’ll paypal you shipping! i’m kind of a starbucks / tazo junkie

__Morgana__

I only have bags and now only at work, but if you PM me your address I’ll try to remember to bring some home and stick them in an envelope to send you, though please don’t shoot me if I’m not prompt. That’s one of the reasons I don’t do swaps, I can barely remember the 3 thousand things I need to do to order my children’s and my lives on a daily basis and if I have to get to the post office and stand in line it’ll never happen. ;) Any idea how many teabags per ounce of postage?

JonTea

Way to give it a chance haha

AmazonV

Pm’d you – and i certainly could not have tried that hard on a tea, after 2 bags it ends up on take it away, at least you gave it every chance

__Morgana__

Okie dokie, I’ll get on it AmazonV!

Comments

RachanaC (Rachel)-iHeartTeas

__Morgana__

Yeah, I don’t give up easily. :-)

JonTea

Way to give it a chance haha

__Morgana__

Okie dokie, I’ll get on it AmazonV!

90-94 First rate; top notch; really terrific; will definitely buy more

80-89 Excellent; likely to become a favorite, will likely buy more

50-59 Okay or run of the mill

Below 50 So-so, iffy, would definitely pass
or ick. The lower the number, the closer to ick.

Bay Area, California