So my older son learned to ride a bike without training wheels today, on his very first try. I remember it taking me weeks. Maybe the human species has evolved? In any case, I was amazed. Now if he can just learn to start himself off, we’ll be cooking with gas.

To celebrate, we took the kids to Jamba Juice, where I noticed for the first time that there were Mighty Leaf teas available. And I saw this. I believed it to be Mighty Leaf from the way the menu was set up, but after reading further on the web site, I am now fairly sure it is a Jamba Juice brand.

In any case, it was pretty tasty. A good amount of chocolate, and spices strong enough to show through the chocolate. The bike rider asked to smell it and announced it smelled like gingerbread cookies.

Pretty much right on target.

Cofftea

I thought you were gonna say he asked to try it:) I’ve never been to Jamba Juice, is this made from a powder, concentrate, or loose leaf? Even if it’s a concentrate, I think I must try. Then cry because it has no cayenne lol.

Cofftea

Shame on you Morgana =D I did some research and found the nearest Jamba Juice is 2 hrs away from me, but there are 3 in Seattle, WA and I’m gonna be there in a week and a half and then again in Sept so I think I may need to track one down. The prickly pear tea drink is calling my name AND… they have matcha!=D Looks like I’m not the only one that likes the matcha/OJ combo:) And it also appears (from their ingredient list) that you don’t use some weird presweetened matcha “mix” like starbucks does. YAY! I may need to cut down to a 12oz Perfectly Chocolate Chai Tea Latte- their 16oz (the same volume I make at home) has 150 calories and .5g more fat than my version! I’d gain an extra lb in less than a month if I drank one daily like I do my current chai habit. Not to mention I’d probably go broke just as quick lol.

__Morgana__

Unclear how it is made. I couldn’t watch them make it because I was tending to kids who had already received their mango Jamba Juice drinks, were spinning on the stools at the counter, and needed watching. I had the smaller size too, seemed the responsible thing to do.

__Morgana__

Oh, and he did ask to try it. But his normal energy level is such that imagining him caffeinated is pretty scary.

JacquelineM

Awwwwww! :)

Comments

Cofftea

JacquelineM

Awwwwww! :)

90-94 First rate; top notch; really terrific; will definitely buy more

80-89 Excellent; likely to become a favorite, will likely buy more

50-59 Okay or run of the mill

Below 50 So-so, iffy, would definitely pass
or ick. The lower the number, the closer to ick.

Bay Area, California