drank Mango by Harney & Sons

The idea of a mango flavored black tea intrigued me, so I got a sample of this with my first H&S order. Mango is a flavor I usually see as part of a larger cornucopia of fruit flavors in a tisane or with a green tea base. It seems a fairly delicate flavor, and I wondered how it would stand up to black tea.

In the packet it does smell amazingly of a single fruit flavor, mango. The first time I made some of this I accidentally made it too strong. My boyfriend loves mango so he wanted some, and so I meant to make twice the amount I normally make in the Breville. I measured out the right amount of tea but then got distracted with something else and ended up only putting in half the amount of water I was supposed to. The result was very strong, but tasty. However, not how I expect this was meant to be. So I tried again, this time with the right amount of water.

The aroma is very mango-y, with a floral bent. The tea is very nice as well. There’s nothing artificial tasting about the flavor, which is sometimes an issue with fruit flavoring. It’s a substantial flavor, but the tea is still present underneath, and its a flavorful, smooth, sweet black, particularly in the aftertaste.

Although I’m not a big iced tea maker, I think this one would make a really nice iced tea as well.

“You can’t hava the Mango!” ::slap!::

I think that I have a problem.

AmazonV

you seem to have that stuck in your head dear :) perhaps time to google and find more funny mango clips?

Rabs

LOL! Yeah, I know. Perhaps I’ll do so for the next mango tea… ;)

__Morgana__