Finishing up more of my “starter” tea bags and saying goodbye to this box.

My previous notes on this seem accurate even after drinking through a box of it. It’s a mild, tasty, inoffensive floral tea. Though I likely won’t buy this again, I enjoyed it enough to find myself motivated to try other white/osmanthus blends.

I do find it interesting that now as I’m closing out my original group of bagged teas, what I mostly have left are the whites. They seem the hardest to fit into the span of a day so they get drunk less frequently. Blacks are good for morning, oolongs and greens for afternoon, decafs and tisanes for evening.

Where should I fit the whites in? Late afternoon, early evening?

JacquelineM

I have the same problem as you with white teas! I seem to pull them out in late afternoon if I’m in the mood for a cuppa but don’t want much caffeine.

Rabs

I’ve also had that problem! I think that either late afternoon (worried about getting to bed at a decent hour) or early evening (don’t care how late I’m up) are valid times. I also like them iced so late afternoon seems just about right :)

Comments

JacquelineM

Rabs

90-94 First rate; top notch; really terrific; will definitely buy more

80-89 Excellent; likely to become a favorite, will likely buy more

50-59 Okay or run of the mill

Below 50 So-so, iffy, would definitely pass
or ick. The lower the number, the closer to ick.

Bay Area, California