drank Sencha by Harney & Sons

Very sweet, buttery, vegetal fragrance in the sample packet. Leaves are a vibrant, shiny, jade green color.

Made in the Breville. The liquor is a pale, greenish yellow with particles afloat in it.

Wow, this has a surprising amount of flavor for not having a very strong aroma. It’s sweet, with a very mellow, mild vegetal flavor, that, while it is mild in taste is rich in flavor if that makes sense. It’s got a freshness and a juiciness to it. No bitterness that I can detect, and gentle on the throat and stomach.

Very nice for a sore-ish throat and a sinus headache. I’m liking it quite a bit. It’s been a while since I had the Den’s organic but I’m moved to rate this the same. I may find myself adjusting later, though.

95-100 A once in a lifetime experience; the best there is

90-94 First rate; top notch; really terrific; will definitely buy more

80-89 Excellent; will likely buy more

70-79 Very good; would enjoy again, might buy again

60-69 Good; wouldn’t pass up if offered, but likely won’t buy again

Below 60 Meh, so-so, iffy, or ick. The lower the number, the closer to ick.

Bay Area, California