Yesterday I was home sick, but still working. I went to bed at 8:30 p.m.

Today I felt a lot better, as I managed to get some sleep last night. I slept a good bit of today, too. I’m hoping this horrible cough is going away, finally.

I haven’t had much tea. Mostly just not doing anything except lying down, drifting in and out of sleep. Haven’t worked out, haven’t been eating anything but junk as my body is craving sugar.

This is my welcome back to the living tea. And it’s a good one.

So far, I’m 3 for 3 with the Adagio Black Savant sampler. The next is a pu erh (odd choice for this sampler), but I’m definitely going to have to put in an Adagio order when i come out of lock down if for no other reason than this, the Yunnan Gold, and the Golden Spring.

This has all the qualities I like in Keemuns and none of the ones I’ve not liked. A little sweetness, a little smokiness, some breadlike or baked goods quality. Very smooth, very rich.

I’ll write more when I’m feeling better, but wanted to put down some initial impressions because this was very tasty indeed.

Auggy

This is one of my favorite Keemuns. I need to order more!

Comments

Auggy

This is one of my favorite Keemuns. I need to order more!

90-94 First rate; top notch; really terrific; will definitely buy more

80-89 Excellent; likely to become a favorite, will likely buy more

50-59 Okay or run of the mill

Below 50 So-so, iffy, would definitely pass
or ick. The lower the number, the closer to ick.

Bay Area, California