drank Vanilla Apricot White by Tazo

I’ve been drinking more of this lately, as part of the protracted project to finish up my original bagged training teas.

The more I drink it, the more I have realized that vanilla is really the primary flavor here. The apricot is more of an afterthought and the tea is most noticeable when it’s a day old, which is to say, it starts to sour pretty much immediately (yeah, I admit it, same way I finish up the rest of day old Diet Cokes I do that with tea too).

Though it is heads and tails over the White Cucumber with its rather nasty pickle overtones, this is at most a passable bagged white flavored tea. I won’t have to hold my nose to finish my stash or anything, but it’s something I’ll wave goodbye to without much of a second thought when I get to the end.

Dropping the rating some.

Cofftea

I wish Starbucks would have the entire Tazo product line yet. I’d definitely be willing to try this.

Comments

Cofftea

90-94 First rate; top notch; really terrific; will definitely buy more

80-89 Excellent; likely to become a favorite, will likely buy more

50-59 Okay or run of the mill

Below 50 So-so, iffy, would definitely pass
or ick. The lower the number, the closer to ick.

Bay Area, California