drank Berryblossom White by Tazo

So here’s a switch up. I’m boosting the rating on this one. Maybe it’s because I haven’t had as much of it as the White Cucumber or the Vanilla Apricot White, but I find this one a welcome change from those. The more I drink it the less I find the berry flavors missing. This is most obvious when drinking it after another tea, such as the Vanilla Apricot White. It most definitely has a berry flavor, though it’s something of a shy one. But then it can’t really be much more on a white tea base without completely overpowering the tea.

I don’t get a lot of tea flavor from this or any of the Tazo whites. They seem to be pretty much a platform for the staging of the chosen flavor. But of the three, this one is currently ranking highest in my estimation, probably because as I said, I have had less of it and so it still has a novelty to it by comparison and I haven’t had a chance to dwell on its shortcomings. That may come later as I close in on the last of these bags, but for now it gets a rating bump.

90-94 First rate; top notch; really terrific; will definitely buy more

80-89 Excellent; likely to become a favorite, will likely buy more

50-59 Okay or run of the mill

Below 50 So-so, iffy, would definitely pass
or ick. The lower the number, the closer to ick.

Bay Area, California