drank Blood Orange by Adagio Teas

Finished up my sample of this last night but was too comfy in bed reading to get up to write about it. The orange, such that it is, is tasty, but this last experience confirms that it isn’t enough for my taste.

The Teavana Wild Orange Blossom is far orangier than this, and if I were looking for an orange fruit blend I’d probably pick that over this, unless I decided to experiment further and find a still better one. But I’m not really looking for an orange fruit blend.

Paul M Tracy

I drank this so long ago that I really can’t give it a fair tasting note now, but I remember the orange was a bit on the sour-bitter side. Did you find that to be true as well?

__Morgana__

I found it to be tart, but not particularly bitter. I brew fruit mixtures at double strength as I find that brewing them at regular strength often leads to a bitter note that can be dissipated by using more of the mixture.

Comments

Paul M Tracy

__Morgana__

90-94 First rate; top notch; really terrific; will definitely buy more

80-89 Excellent; likely to become a favorite, will likely buy more

50-59 Okay or run of the mill

Below 50 So-so, iffy, would definitely pass
or ick. The lower the number, the closer to ick.

Bay Area, California