drank Wine by Custom

Heya. Not drinkin’ tea tonight, oh no. It’s my birthday and I’m a celebratin’ with da vino!

Happy birthday to moi…. happy birthday to moi….

Gosh, wish I wasn’t so old. But the alternative…. much much worse.

LiberTEAS

Happy Birthday! (And age is only a number!)

mpierce87

Happy Birthday! Have a glass of wine for me too!

Angrboda

Happy birthday. :D

Peggie Bennett

Happy Birthday! You mix alcohol and steepstering very well!

Adham

Happy Birthday to you!

Caitlin

Happy birthday!

JacquelineM

Happy Birthday! Just like wine, you are only getting better :)

Ricky

Happy Birthday! There’s always wine tea :D

Janefan

“Do not regret getting older. It is a privilege denied to many.” Happy B-day!

LENA

Happy Birthday!!! :)

Rabs

Happy belated birthday! I hope that you had an awesome day :D

__Morgana__

Thanks so much everyone! I’m looking forward to the weekend when I’ll be having my official birthday dinner. Yum!

Tegsy

Hope you had a great time drinking the wine :D

Glamorosi

Happy Birthday! :-D

Comments

LiberTEAS

Happy Birthday! (And age is only a number!)

mpierce87

Happy Birthday! Have a glass of wine for me too!

Angrboda

Happy birthday. :D

Peggie Bennett

Happy Birthday! You mix alcohol and steepstering very well!

Adham

Happy Birthday to you!

Caitlin

Happy birthday!

JacquelineM

Happy Birthday! Just like wine, you are only getting better :)

Ricky

Happy Birthday! There’s always wine tea :D

Janefan

“Do not regret getting older. It is a privilege denied to many.” Happy B-day!

LENA

90-94 First rate; top notch; really terrific; will definitely buy more

80-89 Excellent; likely to become a favorite, will likely buy more

50-59 Okay or run of the mill

Below 50 So-so, iffy, would definitely pass
or ick. The lower the number, the closer to ick.

Bay Area, California