drank Berry Blast by Adagio Teas

Finishing up the last of this sample tonight, and it appears that the Ricola really didn’t matter that much. Somewhat tart, somewhat sweet but not as sweet as the Fruit Medley, not much of a wine flavor from the currants. All true, even without the Ricola effect. A mixed berry flavor with raspberry in the front. No change to the rating here. And darn, I had to put off my birthday dinner because the 4 year old didn’t get down for a nap until late and decided he had to sleep through until tomorrow. Oh well, at least he got some rest.

Caitlin

Sorry about your birthday dinner

__Morgana__

Aww, it’s ok. I was looking forward to going out, but I’m glad he’s getting the rest. He’s recovering from some bug so he needs it. We’ll do it another time.

Cofftea

Well at least you had an excuse to extend birthday fun- THAT’S always a good thing!=D Hope you did fun stuff yesterday anyway.

Comments

Caitlin

Sorry about your birthday dinner

__Morgana__

Cofftea

90-94 First rate; top notch; really terrific; will definitely buy more

80-89 Excellent; likely to become a favorite, will likely buy more

50-59 Okay or run of the mill

Below 50 So-so, iffy, would definitely pass
or ick. The lower the number, the closer to ick.

Bay Area, California